Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
2-5 years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs. Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ideal candidate profile
Key Objective: Meet and exceed quarterly/annual Oracle Hospitality Hotel Consulting Services non-SKU bookings and revenue targets.
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle Hospitality Consulting Sales team as the solution addresses the Services need to adopt "more advanced" Property Management and Point of Sale Systems for Hotel, Casino, and Cruise Line customers that allow them to streamline their operations and provide the best guest experience possible.
As a consulting services subject matter expert, the Consulting Sales Rep is responsible for taking leads provided by Sales and driving non-SKU consulting bookings and revenue in a defined territory consisting of a number of national and regional customers.
Tasks include positioning and closing non-SKU consulting services sales solutions while owning the services sales and contracting process for leads provided by Sales from inception (opportunity qualification) through contract signature and project funding. The Sales Rep is also responsible for deal life cycle management including opportunity tracking and pipeline management leveraging the Oracle Sales Cloud as our standard CRM platform.
· Responsible for positioning and selling the Oracle Hospitality portfolio of Hotel non-SKU consulting services offerings.
· Works closely with new logo sales representatives to penetrate new accounts and Customer Success Managers to expand existing accounts.
· Responsible for accurate sales forecasting, and opportunity management.
· Manages end-to-end sales and contracting process from opportunity qualification to project funding.
· Works closely with pre-sales resources to ensure projects are scoped and staffed appropriately.
· A strong understanding and experience of Oracle Consulting Services
· Sales experience in consulting services sales, account management, or business development preferably in a Cloud/ SaaS environment or a background working closely with the hospitality industry.
· Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
· Ability to collaborate with sales representatives, account managers and customer success managers to sell solutions and build winning services sales strategies.
· Proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Technically literate and comfortable with selling Cloud-based services solutions.
· Strong communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills required.
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required.