Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you love seeing your work in action on top-tier websites? Do you want to be part of the team that is driving next-generation faceted and text search, clustering in commerce cloud applications around the world?
We are seeking world-class engineers to join a small, close-knit team building the next generation MDEX search engine providing search capabilities within Oracle Commerce Cloud solutions. We use a broad range of technologies, open-source development concepts and agile methodology. We are looking for engineers who are versatile and passionate about solving different problems as we continue to push our search technology forward and develop innovative, cutting-edge information retrieval algorithms, and resolve scalability and performance bottlenecks which are typical on top-tier websites.
Our team is a leader in the faceted search and navigation space; with innovations in the field of unstructured data search, intelligent multi-language search, catalog management, and search experience management. Our team develops tools, APIs, algorithms, and platform for the faceted search and navigation aspects of Oracle Commerce Cloud.
• The candidate should have a solid understanding of core computer science concepts, such as algorithms, object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
• Collaborative and data-driven approach to solving technical challenges in multi-threaded, distributed, cloud environment with latency goals and resource constraints.
• Ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of C++, STL, and modern server architecture.
• Experience with API design is a plus.
• Experience with faceted search is a big plus.
• This position requires interaction with other teams within Oracle, making good verbal and written communication skills essential.
• The candidate should also be familiar with build and test automation for continuous integration.
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline
• Minimum three years of professional software development experience or equivalent