Description de l'offre
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Location: Reading, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol
A role in Sales Consulting is wide and varied and offers opportunities to develop and exploit your skills in many ways:
· Using Oracle's Cloud Solutions to demonstrate business opportunities that allow our customers to be more successful.
· Engaging in sales opportunities to provide:
· Industry and solution insight
· Business improvement opportunities to support the case for change
· HCM knowledge,
· Oracle HCM Cloud Solutions product knowledge.
· With a focus on Oracle's HCM Cloud solutions to develop innovative value propositions to maximise the generation of cloud subscription revenue.
· The ideal candidate has experience of positioning Human Capital Management solutions for the Public Sector, a rounded understanding of the role of the corporate HR function/ Payroll and a good understanding of technology and key trends within the Human Capital Management cloud marketplace.
· Reports to HCM Sales Consulting Manager
· No direct reports, but may mentor colleagues
· Good awareness of Human Capital Management transformation programs and business drivers
· Maintains a leading knowledge across at least Oracle's HCM Cloud solutions in support of the full Hire-to-Retire employee lifecycle.
· Develops a broad knowledge of HCM deployment and service options.
· Contributes to the evolution of Oracle's Human Capital Management value propositions.
· Contributes to the achievement of the overall WE HCM Cloud revenue target
· Works to deliver success and continued value within existing Oracle HCM Cloud Customers
· Actively maintaining a depth of product knowledge in Human Capital Management products including:
· Competitive offerings
· Business outcomes that can be achieved through the deployment of the solution
· Case studies of implementations
· Ensuring the Sales Consulting team and wider HCM virtual team have up-to-date and relevant product knowledge in the designated product areas
· Providing support in Sales Campaigns including
· Product demos and presentations
· Discovery sessions
· Expertise in designing solutions for specified needs, and for creating cross-product solutions where required
· Taking a role on account, solution or industry teams, where required
· Participating in strategic account planning, including major accounts where required
· Contributing to the generation and maintenance of relevant Human Capital Management value propositions
· Educating customers and Partner Organisations in Oracle HCM Cloud solutions and value propositions
· Exploiting Oracle's Marketing messages in the definition of product solutions
· Building and maintaining long-standing relationships with the customers both during and after the bid process
· Demonstrating the business value of Oracle's products and solutions at all levels, from HR practitioners and subject matter experts through to board members and other key decision makers in the customers' organisation
· Contributing to customer success and referenceability
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
· Attend customer meetings with Account Management to qualify product requirements and understand customer needs
· Deliver update sessions to bring customers up to date with Oracle's HCM Cloud solutions, Roadmap and value propositions
· Design and deliver customer demonstrations to articulate and evangelise Oracle based Human Capital Management product solutions
· Contribute product information in response to Invitations to Tender (ITT) and Requests for Information (RFIs)
· Run seminars and workshops for Customers and Partner organisations as required
· Engage with Product Development teams to maintain product knowledge and highlight areas for future development
· Represent Oracle at marketing events as required
· Act as a solution contact for customers in the designated area
· Recognise and communicate opportunities to up-sell based on solutions insight
· Contributes to improve the knowledge of the wider Sales Consulting team
· Maintains a strong understanding of competitor's product offerings
· Actively develops product expertise
· Maintains a continual awareness of trends within HCM technology and the wider HR profession
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
What we are working on is game changing and truly exceptional; we are looking for equivalently exceptional individuals to help us grow Oracle's HCM market across the UK and Europe. The successful candidate for this position will be extremely knowledgeable in the HCM and Talent Management domains. You are an engaging presenter and have the presence and credibility to facilitate business level discussions with an executive level audience. Other desirable attributes include the following:
· An extensive and succesfull track-record of using, deploying or selling Staffing, Talent Management, HCM, or ATS solutions.
· Conducting effective discovery and needs analysis to fully understand the organisations HR functions, processes, key business drivers, as well as identifying opportunities for increasing process efficiencies.
· Confident in developing and delivering "standing ovation" solution demonstrations using Oracle's applications and tools that align with the organisations key business drivers.
· You are convinced of the true benefits of a single unified global HCM platform.
· You understand key integration points for HCM solutions within the wider business systems landscape
· Excellent consulting and analytical skills.
· Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
· Keen decision making skills, with the ability to think creatively and on your feet.
· Solid technology skills including knowledge of SaaS applications, workflow and the application of these technologies in the context of business process re-engineering
· A good understanding of the service propositions associated with the delivery of Cloud / SaaS applications.
· Experience of preparing responses to RFP's, RFI's, and prospect inquiries in line with both Commercial and Public Sector Procurement processes.
· Experience of participating in seminars, trade shows, and other marketing activities to promote awareness of Oracle and our solutions.
· You must be a self starter, comfortable and effective working independently and often virtually in a fast-paced high growth environment.
· Willingness to travel throughout the UK and occasionally within Europe as the business demands.