Description de l'offre
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Principal Consultant Oracle Consulting South East Europe
Oracle Consulting is looking for a Principal Consultant responsible for delivering consulting services consistently and to the highest standards while increasing overall profitability and helping the local consulting organization to improve the market perception of Oracle Consulting.
You will report to Applications Consulting Lead for South East Europe and work as part of the consulting team. You shall play a leading role in ensuring the success of the assigned Oracle applications implementation projects in SEE region and will:
· Solve complex technical and business issues
· Be accountable for fulfilling project goals, while ensuring quality of project delivery and customer reference ability
· Define and implement information systems elements based on Business, Functional and Non Functional needs in line with the designated client's requirements
· Interact with external executive levels regarding project matters and build and maintain strong relationship with Oracle clients to ensure high customer satisfaction and project success
· Recognize, assess and report project risks in pursuit of overall project goals
· Support the project manager in preparation and realization of applications implementation setups and plans; create solutions and estimates in support of the consulting sales process
· Step in with coaching, counseling and training to reinforce good business practices and to support the more junior resources within the SEE Oracle consulting organization
· Interact with and works alongside the Client team, at customer site as/when required; work closely with Client Managers, other Practice members and Presales
· Work alongside Partners and other third party organizations as required
· Work towards a utilization target, and with designated clients for qualified opportunities
· Assist the relevant bid teams to describe/explain Oracle's approach and solutions capabilities; review invitations to tender and advise in the context of the consulting engagement; contribute to the generation of proposals ensuring they reflect the capability of the practice
· Present application solutions to relevant clients
· Gather requirements information for qualified opportunities with designated clients
· Work with the client to understand data requirements, functionality and business processes
· Design, develop and document solutions footprint in accordance with the client's requirements. Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
· Build and maintain relationships at the relevant levels in the client's organization
· Escalate client issues to the relevant contact in Oracle
· Assist in the development of a comprehensive implementation plan
· Train client staff as required by the project
· Deploy Oracle methodology as required
· Represent Oracle professionally to clients, partners and other third parties
· Proactively maintain knowledge of Oracle's current and future products/solutions offerings
· University Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Computer Science
· Deep knowledge of Oracle eBS Financials or Fusion ERP applications. Knowledge of any other ERP, Planning and Budgeting, Supply Chain Management or similar process based system is an advantage. Product, technology and industry expertise relevant to the applications portfolio focus.
· 3+ years of experience with Oracle eBS, participation in at least 2 system implementations
· Good understanding of finance business processes, understanding of supply change business processes is desirable
· Experience in banking industry as well as certification in Finance and/or Oracle Financials would be considered a strong advantage
· Good understanding of finance and supply change business processes
· Demonstrated ability to successfully manage clients with professional sophistication
· Comfortable working in matrix management environment
· Strong influencing/negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
· Excellent written and spoken English languages, another foreign language is a plus
· Personal drive and self-motivation
· Ability to work independently and customer facing
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Confident, good team spirit and willing to take up challenges
· Ready to travel as and when required by the project