Description de l'offre
Intermediate implementation professional who analyzes customer needs, configures the solution, and installs it at the customer site.
Ensure the solution meets specifications and functions per customer specific operational work flow for multiple concepts, users, and service models. Resolve any gaps in functionality. Train the staff on the use of the new solution, and take the site live on the system after everything has been configured and everyone is trained. Ensure a smooth transition to the new system. Answer operational and application questions and consult the customer in a manner to transfer ownership of the system to the customer. After "go-live", provide technical support to the customer.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant roles. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
HGBU Consulting - Implementation Consultant II
21820.Implementation Consultant II.CONS.IMPDEL
Oracle Hospitality Solutions provide integrated software solutions to Hotels, Restaurants, Sports & Entertainment & Travel Industry. Customers worldwide depend on Oracle Hospitality, to meet their complex business requirements, control operations, and provide superior customer service.
This role is within Hotel Consulting for Oracle UK, providing on site effective training solutions from database configuration, application training through to the customer live process, ensuring at all times that the companies process and control measures are adhered to.
• Conduct on site database configurations, application training as well as providing effective on site “live” support of the company’s applications to the required standard.
• As part of a Consulting team actively take control of the project delivery components that you are responsible for and see these through to successful completion.
• Maintain close contact with the project manager and keep them informed of progress, risks and issues.
• To complete, maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner alongside the company’s guidelines.
• Responsibility to travel to customer premises both in and outside of the normal working hours. This will include working in regionally when required.
• To maintain and enhance the company image by acting professional at all times.
• Minimum 3 years hotel experience.
• Experience in training delivery essential.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Solid presentation skills, great at developing rapport with customers and partners.
• Good (fluent) English oral and excellent written skills is a must. Other European Language is useful.