Description de l'offre
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Your new role
What you'll need to be great!
Technical & Delivery Expertise
The Data Analyst will operate within the Data Management Practice supporting tools, frameworks, and associated methodologies relating to the full lifecycle associated with transforming large and medium size organisations in the domain of:
· Complex application ETL & ELT, legacy to Oracle, on-prem to PaaS or SaaS,
· Delivery of Data Migration development and implementation projects,
· Delivery of MDM, Data Governance, and Data Quality solutions,
Reporting into the Data Practice Lead, the role will be working closely with our clients on data related projects to ensure they achieve the required internal and external outcomes.
Of particular interest will be individuals who can demonstrate not only a proven track record in the technical delivery of the above but also demonstrate the associated business transformation of clients: people and processes.
It is essential that you have both excellent analytical & communication skills with experience of working on complex data projects through the full project lifecycle:
· Proven experience in managing large Data Migration projects including Client Engagement, Data Analysis, Data Cleanse, DM Development (Design, Build, Test), Data Testing & Cutover Management.
· Hands on experience in Data Analysis including:- profiling data, source to target data mapping & specifying complex transformation rules.
· Data migration Design/ Build/Test process using onshore & offshore and third-party resources.
· Experience of Deployment Cutovers or go-lives where Data Migration is a critical element in the success of the go-live.
· Data modelling &/or data architecture experience.
· SQL & data manipulation skills.
· Knowledge of database & ETL technologies, experience of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) desirable.
· Understanding of Data Quality & Cleansing & working closely with clients to address data issues.
· Experience of profiling tools such as Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) desirable.