Description de l'offre
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
A BI Consultant will operate within the Business Intelligence team as part of the Data Management Practice, supporting tools, frameworks, and associated methodologies relating to the full lifecycle associated with transforming large and medium size organisations into Oracle Cloud.
In this role you will be providing bespoke and cutting edge Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics solutions, bringing significant commercial advantage to some of the UK's most recognised companies, helping them to overcome the limitations of today's more traditional big data and data warehouse solutions provide. You will be working on challenging and exciting client projects, utilising the latest technologies including: Oracle Analytics Cloud, BICS, Data Visualisation, OTBI, ODI & Big Data.
Reporting into the Business Intelligence Lead, the role will be working closely with our clients on reporting and data related projects to ensure they achieve the required internal and external outcomes.
Of particular interest will be individuals who can demonstrate technical capability, calm and confidence working in customer-facing roles whilst also demonstrating the associated business transformation of clients: people and processes.
What you'll need to be great!
Technical & Delivery Expertise
It is essential that you have both excellent analytical & communication skills with experience of working with clients in data-related projects ideally throughout the full project lifecycle.
· We are looking to hire ambitious consulting professionals who combine their technical acumen with a genuine enthusiasm for improving organisations
· Demonstrable experience developing advanced business intelligence solutions across the full Oracle BI stack (to include: OAC, BICS, OBIA, OBIEE, OTBI, ODI, BI Publisher)
· Strong client facing experience, previously working for a management consultancy or system integrator is desirable
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Ideally able to model and transform data, build or design ETL solutions and present data in a useful business context
· Experience using data visualisation tools
· Experience or awareness of Big Data and Data Science related technologies, such as R, Hadoop or Python, to design and implement predictive analytics models
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
· Be an excellent communicator and work well in a team environment including the use of offshore teams
You will be responsible for:-
· Design, develop and deliver bespoke Business Intelligence & Predictive Analytics solutions on Oracle technologies.
· Provide business intelligence consultancy, advice, training or demonstrations to a portfolio of clients
· Working with clients to establish business requirements and develop corporate strategy, capabilities and processes for predictive analytics, data science, business intelligence & big data solutions
· Design and develop effective reports and dashboards to present information in a clear and informative manner
· Instilling trust & confidence with the client, whilst ensuring that commercial objectives are achieved
· Utilising specialist knowledge of advanced analytics techniques to deliver analytics solutions to improve our client's businesses
· Engaging in pre-sales opportunities and supporting business development
· Capture client requirements and model data to develop an effective intelligence solution
· Implement solutions using best practices for the management and transformation of data
Our consultants are fully mobile within UK and Ireland working closely with our clients, this role will require travel.