Description de l'offre
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, you will provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: product compatibility and configuration, license reconciliation, support entitlements and validation, invoice and shipping inquiries, electronic support troubleshooting and product availability. Also, you will be the point of contact for new customers, introducing and educating them on Oracle as a whole. You will also have the opportunity to gain knowledge of specific product areas within our core technologies and/or applications.
Prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings. In addition, you will need to understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment. Bachelors degree, an ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, demonstrate prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.
· Responsible for 1st level support to the global customers.
· Responsible for the entry, tracking and management of all incoming support calls in My Oracle Support (MOS) Portal.
· Ensure familiarity with new releases as they become available.
· Should have a talent to do self-learning on any of the applications, modules as and when required.
· Be familiar with and adhere to the latest configuration, training and support standards and procedures.
· Assist in configuring, installing, training and supporting the Opera PMS, S&C and OXI products and associated interfaces for selected strategic projects when required·
· Liaise with subject matter experts of next level of support, Level 2 support and to the development team if required.
· Work with the support teams to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
· Work with the customers to ensure that contractual service expectations are exceeded.
· Regular follow-up with customer required until the issue resolved.