Description de l'offre
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills preferred. Prefer graduate degree or equivalent with 0 - 2 year marketing experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
· Support account managers in building client relationships, ensuring a successful partnership and great experience with Moat and our products.
· Review and monitor data, proactively surfacing insights and building reports to share with clients.
· Serve as an additional point of contact for client discussions by email, phone, and in person.
· Collaborate with Moat's engineering and integrations teams to create a positive client experience.
· Become an expert on Moat's strengths and capabilities.
· Assist with administrative efforts related to client accounts.
· BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school.
· 1-2 years full time professional experience.
· Clear and professional written and phone communication.
· Strong Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote skills.
· Outstanding attention to detail.
· Positive outlook, enthusiasm, and strong internal drive.
About the Team
· We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
· We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
· We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
· We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
· We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.