Graphic Design Intern
Backed by Aviva, Opun is the UK’s only assured end-to-end home improvement digital services platform, targeting the UK’s £44bn a year home improvement market with a new, ambitious and radical approach to deliver service efficiency.
It is our aim to become the UK’s Number 1 Home Improvement provider and brand by 2020. International expansion is also planned. The business has won a host of prestigious awards and we are increasingly recognised as the disruptive presence that the industry needs.
We are looking to recruit a self-driven, hardworking and highly flexible Graphic Design Intern, to support the delivery of promotional initiatives with the creation of design solutions with high visual impact.
Directly reporting to, and working with the CMO as well as a fast growing and highly motivated team, various task include,
• Supporting the creation of a variety of materials, including web pages, sales collateral, digital & print ads and presentations.
• Assisting with creating brand materials consistently across different formats, including print and online.
• Supporting the team to ensure consistent brand messaging and create engaging content for sales decks, thought-leadership, case studies, events and learning resources.
• Assisting with ordering merchandise and other materials for events from external suppliers.
• Responsible for photography of past projects and use of the imagery in our branded assets.
This position requires a flexible individual who thrives in a change environment and takes initiative to support the delivery of engaging creative assets.
• Familiar with the Adobe Creative Cloud G.
• Commercial awareness and an ability to understand the target audience.
• Knowledge Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), PowerPoint and G Suite.
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects would be a plus.
• Have an eye for detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work under pressure and have resilience.
• A link to a portfolio of work is desired, but not essential.
This is a unique opportunity to join us during an exciting time of growth, you will have the opportunity to gain first- hand experience and learn;
- How a start-up is scaling up for growth & expansion.
- Building of the acquisition & revenue function of a technology driven company.