ONCALL Interpreters & Translators is a world leader in quality interpreting and translation service.
Established in 1984, ONCALL manages a comprehensive panel of over 4,500 qualified interpreters and translators in 150 languages. Each year our organisation translates hundreds of thousands of words and provides simultaneous interpreting services at major international conferences worldwide.
Based in London, ONCALL UK is the United Kingdom branch specialising in the provision of reliable, competitive and professional integrated language services and cross cultural communication solutions.
With an outstanding reputation for excellence and integrity, ONCALL UK offers a full range of services for both public and private sector clients.
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may be interested in working for us.
• Contributing to the induction and on-boarding process for interpreters.
• Implement all aspects of the recruitment processes (screening, shortlisting, interviews and related day-to-day administration).
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal team members to ensure recruitment is aligned to the requirements of the business thus ensuring high level service provision.
• To work both within a team environment and autonomously.
• Using innovative channels and marketing to attract and identify talent, ensuring needs are fulfilled.
• Outstanding communication skills, allowing you to be consultative and solutions focussed with anyone you interact with.
Administration, Business or Training related Qualifications (preferred)
A recruitment or HR specific qualification would be desirable