We are a dynamic software company specialised in delivering fun and engaging interactive marketing experiences to companies such as Paperchase, British Airways, Godiva Chocolates, The British Museum, Wilko. We are looking for a smart, confident, dynamic and hard-working individual who would like to help us grow our business further.
We offer a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing company and play a key role in the success and further expansion of the business. You will primarily be responsible for developing the business of our ODICCI Interactive Marketing solution.
- Cold calling and networking in order to ensure a robust pipeline
- Pursuing sales leads and developing strong new business relationships
- Planning approaches and pitches
- Preparing and delivering persuasive presentations to clients
- Identifying new sectors for growth in the industry.
- Maintain customer relationships
You have a great aptitude for detail, following a process, maintaining accuracy and consistency. You are able to work independently and as part of a team/group.
- Confident negotiator with strong client management and presentation skills
- Professional approach with a real passion and enthusiasm for sales
- Flexible in your approach and open to exploring new ideas and avenues
- Good listener, good interpersonal skills and able to build rapport
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Resourceful, tenacious and hard working
- Good understanding of web technologies
If you are interested to work in a start-up environment together with a passionate team please send us your CV.
<< no agencies please >>