Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Date: ASAP
Status: Autonomous Executive
Position open to disabled workers
As part of the advertising department, your primary duty will be to sustain and develop international commercial activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Increasing the turnover of the department's portfolio of international clients and agencies and building loyalty by defining and implementing an appropriate sales action plan with your manager
- Ensuring competitive intelligence and developing market knowledge
- Developing a portfolio of international accounts (advertisers and agencies)
- Providing support to teams who manage advertisers with European offices
- Developing sales presentations and tools in one or more languages
- Achieving a required number of meetings with clients/agencies internationally and/or remotely
You have 4/5 years of higher education (in sales, marketing, or media) as well as one or more successful commercial experiences (sales, negotiation, consulting), preferably in the media sector.
You have worked internationally or in international ad sales.
You are both curious and disciplined, with good organisational and interpersonal skills.
You demonstrate a constant concern for quality and performance.
You are recognised for your leadership, determination, and strong commercial temperament. A willingness to provide relevant and innovative solutions to customers; dynamism, and a sense of team spirit will allow you to flourish in this position.
Professional English is a prerequisite for the position, and proficiency in a third language would be a plus.
International travel is to be expected.
The NRJ Group aspires to enable its employees to develop and progress while guaranteeing equal treatment, diversity, and non-discrimination.
About Nrj Group
With 1,600 employees, the NRJ Group is one of the leading private French media groups and is now a key player in the media market thanks to its global offering (Radio, TV, Digital), strong radio brands (NRJ, CHERIE FM, NOSTALGIE, RIRE & CHANSONS), television channels (NRJ 12, CHERIE 25, NRJ HITS), and broadcasting subsidiary TowerCast.
NRJ GLOBAL is in charge of the NRJ GROUP's media advertising sales through a powerful national and local advertising network. NRJ GLOBAL offers tailor-made solutions to meet specific communications objectives: traffic, image & awareness through powerful mass media (Radio, Television, Digital), tactics & relations up to the act of purchase through field activations (events, point- of-sale activities, street marketing, etc.).
NRJ has been committed to the professional integration of disabled people for many years. Beyond our differences, we place the greatest importance on the skills and motivations of each individual.