Date: Sep 1, 2018
Location: Belgrade, RS
With more than 40,000 people, in over 100 countries we’re a diverse group. But there’s a lot that brings us together. We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behaviour to help our clients grow. We challenge everyone to innovate, take risks, learn and grow! Diversity and Inclusion are critical to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office. Sound like a place you’d want to be? We have a great opportunity for the right person in Belgrade, Serbia for the position:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· TAM data processing, ensuring timely and accurate delivery to clients.
· Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
· Being the point of escalation for data quality issues.
· Interact with global teams on a daily basis.
· Support and maintain audio referencing equipment ensuring their 24/7/365 availability.
· Occasionally interface with local TV providers and broadcasters liaising with both technical and commercial teams.
· Understand and document changes to the local TV environment. Proactively escalate as needed.
· Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication.
· Be a part of on call service, being on a rolling schedule for on call nights and weekends.
· Perform tasks such as are necessary for the Operations Division to respond to the objectives and priorities of the Group.
Person specifications/competencies required:
· University degree in technical/scientific/IT field or equivalent demonstrated experience.
· Excellent communication in English, both written and verbal.
· Base level of knowledge on Linux OS.
· Excellent level of knowledge on Windows OS (including MSOffice platform).
· Good level of Network technologies and protocols (TCP/IP).
· Good understanding in TV broadcasting technology: Digital terrestrial TV, Satellite TV, Cable TV, CAM, SmartCard and encryption as advance.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective relationships with other stakeholders.
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
· Effective communication skills - able to communicate the information with clarity and precision.
· Working experience in a responsibility role is a plus.
· Experience in an enterprise environment is a plus.
University degree in technical/scientific/IT field
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com