Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 15, 2018
Location: Oxford, OXF, GB
Analytical Service Support for Retailers - 25911
What’s it like to be part of Nielsen? We’ll let the data do the talking. With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we’re a diverse group. In the UK alone, we have over 55 nationalities. But there’s a lot that brings us together. We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behaviours to help our clients grow. Our measurement covers 90% of the world’s population and GDP. We get to work with the world’s biggest and best brands. We believe in making things Open, Connected, Useful and Personal. We challenge everyone to innovate, take risks, learn and grow! Diversity and Inclusion are critical to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office. There has never been a better time to be at Nielsen.
We are looking for a passionate Retailer Response Team Executive who will be responsible for supporting the preparation and delivery of retailer clients analytical briefs and working with the relevant internal Nielsen team to ensure reporting SLAs are met.
As the Retailer Response Team Executive, you will assist retailer clients teams with data, tools, reporting and queries as well as helping to deliver the responses to retailer clients. You will need to work closely with the Commercial Retailer leads, Retailer Response team and Operations as part of this role.
This role is an internal role, but there will be opportunities to interact directly with clients in terms of briefing, preparing and delivering client analysis, discussions on reporting and current contract commitments.
Earning Trust & Building Relationships:
· Supporting our retailer teams within a specific remit, contributing to the achievement of client satisfaction targets.
· Building effective relationships across retailer teams, but also wider Nielsen network.
· Ownership and responsibility for a selection reporting and analytical deliverables across a wide range of retailer clients
· Gaining a thorough understanding of the retailer’s business issues through requested and pro-active analysis, and identifying any potential areas of opportunity and escalating these to the Retailer commercial leads.
· Troubleshooting and resolving queries to achieve satisfactory outcomes related to databases, software, coding, reports and all other key client deliverables.
· Owning queries through to completion regardless of which department is responsible for solving the query.
· Responsibility for ensuring client reports are delivered to an agreed schedule, providing additional commentary required based on understanding of the retailer’s business.
· Continuing to broaden knowledge of client business issues and needs, Nielsen services and broader industry.
· Prioritizing day to day work and focusing your efforts appropriately.
· Growth within the role to deliver support to the wider Retailer Services team.
· Liaising with other departments as necessary to solve client queries.
· Working closely with the offshore team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of retailer reports.
· Facilitating ‘right work, right place’ policies to ensure best use of the wider resources of the team.
· Consistently monitoring the progress of queries against agreed service levels and escalating any issues where required.
· Accountability for the service process, ownership of tracking through Salesforce, monitoring progress and resolving escalations.
· Taking analytical briefs from retailer teams, delivering insight to a high standard and delivering a retailers contractual commitments with regards to reporting and analysis.
· Supporting dictionary changes and other simple software questions.
· Working with internal Nielsen colleagues and Operations, to ensure the Nielsen Defined Hierarchy is fit for purchase, relevant and useful.
· Sound understanding of the tools and systems required for role.
· Familiarity with basic products from Nielsen’s portfolio and knowledge of who to pass opportunities through to.
· Working continuously with the retailer teams to ensure that leads and opportunities are passed on, pertinent information about clients is shared, account strategy is aligned and the relevant people are consulted and/or informed of key activity on an account.
· Working closely with Retail Analytic Consulting teams as well as Operations and Data Science to ensure all work is connected to client business issues, is delivered on-time, with a focus on outcomes.
Ideal Role Requirements
· Good analytical capabilities
· Problem solving - and solutions oriented
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across all media, including phone and email
· Numerate and accurate
· Confident with a high results drive
· Capable of working as part of a team in a challenging and demanding environment
· Strong knowledge of business English, both verbal and written
· Experience in isolating, troubleshooting and resolving issues remotely to achieve satisfactory outcomes
At Nielsen, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of the organization’s DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds.
At Nielsen, we respect diversity and offer an inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to hiring and retaining a qualified and diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Nielsen is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please let us know.
Founded on the principles of integrity, honesty, fairness, respect and reliability, Nielsen is a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow.
In the UK, we have won several awards including:
2018 Oxfordshire Business Awards – Employer of the Year – Finalist
2017 Oxfordshire Apprenticeships – Apprenticeship Award – Winner
2017 Apprenticeships National Awards – Large Employer of the Year – Regional Highly Commended
2017 Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers – # 25
2016 Times Top 100 – One to Watch
Primary Location: Oxford,Oxfordshire