Date: Oct 6, 2018
Location: Nicosia, CY
Analyst - Resource Training & Assets - 16271
Operations - Cyprus Nicosia, Nicosia
circa EUR 1,200 monthly
Within Nielsen, the Input Operations Team provides data, studies and solutions for our Retail Measurement department. The services help Nielsen's clients efficiently gain insights from data sources acquired from retailers.
We are looking for experienced professionals to provide analytics and predictive recommendations to the Input Operations team. These roles will ensure the maximum efficiency and utilization of our data collection workforce, their tools and other resources needed to enable the correct collection of retail data.
The successful candidates will:
· Prepare instructions for work distribution/resource utilization to enable timely and effective capacity planning.
· Planning and daily management of new/replacement of people and equipment i.e. hiring & procurement
· Administration of expenses & timesheet process of all human resources within the team
· Administration and planning of training delivery in collaboration with other Operations teams within and outside the Cyprus office.
Key requirements to apply:
· University degree or equivalent in Business Studies, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar
· 1+ years' experience, preferably in an analytic/logistics role capacity will be considered an advantage
· Excellent knowledge of English language – both verbal and written
· Good written and verbal communication skills, high level of adaptability
· Good understanding of working across countries and teams virtually
· Analytical ability and critical thinking
· Knowledge of any other language (French, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Turkish, Urdu) will be considered a strong advantage.
· Dynamic and international business environment
· Challenging role with lots of interaction and diversity across countries
· Great opportunities for career development, both locally and internationally
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com