Description de l'offre
As a global leader in advanced cabling and connectivity solutions, Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of best-in-class products and innovative services. For over 120 years, innovation has been the company's hallmark, enabling Nexans to drive a safer, smarter and more efficient future together with its customers.
Today, the Nexans Group is committed to facilitating energy transition and supporting the exponential growth of data by empowering its customers in four main business areas: Building & Territories (including utilities, smart grids, e¬mobility), High Voltage & Projects (covering offshore wind farms, submarine interconnections, land high voltage), Telecom & Data (covering data transmission, telecom networks, hyperscale data centers, LAN), and Industry & Solutions (including renewables, transportation, Oil & Gas, automation, and others).
Corporate Social Responsibility is a guiding principle of Nexans' business activities and internal practices. In 2013 Nexans became the first cable provider to create a Foundation supporting sustainable initiatives bringing access to energy to disadvantaged communities worldwide. The Group's commitment to developing ethical, sustainable and high-quality cables drives its active involvement within several leading industry associations, including Europacable, The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), International Cablemakers Federation (ICF) or CIGRE to mention a few.
Nexans employs more than 26,000 people with industrial footprint in 34 countries and commercial activities worldwide. In 2017, the Group generated 6.4 billion euros in sales. Nexans is listed on Euronext Paris, compartment A.
Country : Canada (CA) - Location : Fergus
Function : 03-Industrial Operations
Contract Type : Unfixed term
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Millwright who wants the challenge of working on breakdowns and troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment.
· Industrial Electrician Certification
· Above average trouble shooting skills
· Ability to simultaneously handle several jobs and set priorities
· Familiar with and/or willing to learn various computer software systems
· Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s (software and hardware)
· Knowledge of AC drive systems and the ability to repair/diagnose these systems (Parker drives is an asset)
· Ability to repair electrical breakdowns of machines including motors, heaters and control systems
· Excellent safety record
· Repair of emergency breakdown work in a priority set either by the maintenance individual or the supervisor
· Completion of planned work as directed by the maintenance supervisor
· Preventative maintenance checks/repairs as directed by the maintenance supervisor
· Ensure that work completed is recorded in a manner to ensure adequate information available for the maintenance supervisor and co-workers
· Troubleshoot machine failures utilizing tools such as AB PLC software, scope meter, drives software and machine manuals
· Update the computerized maintenance system by completing work orders and listing parts used
· Panel building and industrial machine wiring experience an asset.
Nexans welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. During the hiring process, should you be selected for an interview, accommodations will be provided.