The VIE operates telecom equipments for European sites (LAN, WLAN, telephony systems, audio and video conference systems), under the management of the Europe Network Operation Manager. He/she sets up, administers and operates the Telecom resources and systems, making sure they are consistent, secured, and sets up a high level of standard.
Operations & Support
- Operates equipments and systems (LAN, WLAN, telephony systems, audio and video conference system).
- Coordinates non-regression tests execution.
- Defines, maintains and communicates procedures, norms and standards for his field of expertise.
- Sets up and optimize the management of technical capacities.
Development & Delivery
- Provides expertise for the detailed design.
- Contributes to market watch in his field of expertise and propose axes of evolutions of the existing solutions.
- Contributes to demand analysis in his field of expertise.
- Checks and analyzes technical impacts (security, availability) of new solutions in his field of expertise.
- Provides advice, assistance, information and training within the field of expertise.
- Updates knowledge management system with relevant documentation.
- Bachelor or Master graduate in Informatics or a similar course of studies
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken
- Other foreign language, especially French, beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Travel readiness
If your profile suits with the description above, do not hesitate to apply !