Sales / Business Development Assistant -Intern - Work Experience
(PART TIME- FULL TIME POSITIONS)
The Sales & Business Development work experience performs a wide variety of tasks to support external relations,Marketing and sales. The position entails performing both sales related tasks and administrative tasks as assigned by the Sales Team and admin team. This is a dynamic position requiring an individual that is highly motivated, highly organized, and a self-starter. Strong time management and communication skills are a must.
Who We Are:
Networklife Group specialises in providing expert IT support services to small and medium businesses in UK
Global Headquarters: London, UK .
Clients: Over hundreds of companies from sectors including finance, professional services, media, education, charities and membership organisations..
• Maintain and update the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Be proactive and look for new sales opportunities
• Identify, pursue, and close on leads in a virtual environment.
• Support marketing and product development with sales data and customer feedback
• Ability to create brochures,Marketing Materials..
• Improve and develop company web pages and social media profiles.
• Ability to develop positive, long term relationships with individuals in a virtual environment
• A background in Business Studies, or relevant work experience
• Highly organized, meticulous, with strong time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Familiarity with web-based productivity and communication tools (e.g. Google docs and Skype)
• Warm and competent phone presence.
• Familiarity with MS Access Database is a plus (but not necessary)
• A positive, flexible attitude, Great communication skills.
What we offer;
• Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere within a successful international team
• Chance to take on responsibility and develop your skillset.
• Support and training by experienced Executives throughout the work experience.
• Possibility of a full-time position after successfully completion of your work experience
Requirements: Excellent spoken/written English.