Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking a Workplace Coordinator as part of our growing Animation Workplace team based in Los Angeles, CA. This position will support day-to-day operations of our studio environment while ensuring the needs of our creative community are being met.
A successful candidate will be passionate, empathetic, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
· Ensure the Animation Studio provides an optimum environment for creativity, collaboration and efficiency
· Partner with studio leadership and enrichment team to curate community building events like holiday luncheons, happy hours and figure drawing classes to name a few.
· New hire coordination, including desk set-up, security and parking credentials and orientation presentation
· Liaise with content and production partners to understand staffing profiles of existing slate and new shows coming onto campus
· Coordinate with technology partners to assure workspace is ready for new employees
· Partner with show leadership to space plan hubs and coordinate moves as necessary
· Coordinate with technology and internal partners to successfully schedule small and large scale moves
· Monitor Studio HC targets and flag capacity issues and possible solutions to leadership
· Understand adjacency requirements and animation workflow
· Partner with broader Workplace Operations to ensure the facility is clean and in excellent working order, identify and address repair requirements, spot cleaning, wear and tear, cleanliness as necessary
· Serve as liaison with onsite property management company to address building maintenance, parking administration and shuttle requirements
· Partner with FF&E team to maintain furniture inventory, budget and order as necessary
· Serve as onsite liaison with Security Operations and Systems teams and flag any workflow improvements
· Serve as onsite liaison for food service vendors
· Point of contact for ergonomic concerns
· 3+ years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational management, facilities management.
· Animation or Art Studio experience is a plus.
· Proficiency in GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar) and Slack. A plus: AirTable and Zendesk.
· Motivated, creative and highly curious nature.
· Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
· Ability to be professional and provide a welcoming experience to “on screen” talent.
· Ability to prioritize multiple, at times conflicting demands and deadlines.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
· Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
· A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with vendors, internal and external partners.
· Ability to delegate tasks to our team of contractors and oversee that work is completed in a timely manner.