In the role of visual designer at Netflix, you will apply your passion for design and storytelling to create solutions for the global market as Netflix continues to entertain and reach the next 100 million users worldwide. As a visual designer on the Member Acquisition & Growth team, you will play a key role in defining Netflix’s relationship with new customers, working across various channels to grow our membership base. These channels include (and are not limited to) audience growth, signup, onboarding, partnerships, and payments. **What’s in it for you?** • Your impact is global by over a hundred million people (and growing) • You will be crucial in shaping the visual expression of the Netflix brand and communication of its value as a service, in order to effectively persuade customers across the world to subscribe. • You are empowered to find newer ways to win the hearts and minds of an audience out there • You are surrounded by many talented people that you’re inspired by everyday • You get to choose what tools you use and how you approach solving problems **About you** You’re an incredible visual designer with interaction skills. As an expert storyteller, you’ll articulate a vision for design through the work you do every day and collaborate with fellow designers to help evolve the Netflix design language. You have years of experience creating great consumer-oriented UIs and defining design systems (visual, motion, brand). You have a passion for meeting business goals through your designs. You have an appreciation of A/B testing and using qualitative and quantitative data to inform design decisions. You’re smart, confident, highly competent, and humble. You’re comfortable adapting to changes, becoming more — not less — creative in the face of limits. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback. You have the ability to prioritize, plan and deliver projects on time and with high quality. You collaborate well with other designers, product managers, engineers, prototypers, researchers, marketing, and content creators to oversee the experience from conception to launch.
· 6+ years design experience in UX/graphic design
· A great portfolio that showcases deep visual design and interaction skills(please include when you apply)
· Expert eye for detail high-quality creative
· Ability to rapidly ideate and produce a wide range of visual concepts and directions
· Experience with shipping consumer-friendly interactive experiences
· The communication skills to clearly articulate the rationale behind your concepts—and evangelize on their behalf
· Experience across the entire product lifecycle and have lived through multiple launches
· Experience solving for an international audience and working with remote teams is a plus
· BA/BS in fine arts, human factors or related field; advanced degree is a plus
· A love of movies and TV shows
· Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well.