Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. We are looking for a Talent Coordinator to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team in Amsterdam. For us, recruiting stunning talent is a priority, and we are in search of someone who understands the importance of our challenges. Someone who seeks to understand to make an impact as we achieve our goals. As a member of the team, you will be the ambassador of the candidate experience. Your responsibilities encompass coordination of interviews and owning onsite experience. You will help define what an incredible candidate experience looks like for our EMEA region.
Visit our culture memo and long-term-view to learn more.
In this role you will:
· Providing a magnificent candidate experience from interview to hire
· Coordinate a high volume of interviews with highly impacted calendars across multiple regions and time zones thoughtfully
· Responsible for executing the virtual and or onsite experience, arranging travel with ease or accommodations for the candidate to be their best selves.
· Be the constant point of contact throughout the recruiting journey
· Building lasting partnerships through providing and receiving necessary feedback
· Collaborate with Recruiting Partners, Hiring Managers and to develop an exceptional candidate and interview experience
We want someone who is:
· Deeply organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
· Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple tight deadlines
· Inclusive; you collaborate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures
· A team-player; open to offer creative and constructive ideas to continue the team's success and efficiency
· Selfless, always making the candidate journey your highest priority
· Dedicated and ambitious; takes initiative and follows-through authoritatively
· Passionate about developing the most efficient workflow
· Curious about Netflix and the initiatives of the various organizations globally
Skills and Experience:
· HR, Recruiting and/or client service experience is ideal
· You will bring 2-3 years of equivalent experience in an international environment
· You are a good problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to take on the situation at hand using the resources available to you.
· You have intermediate or more experience with Google Suite and recruiting systems