What you might not know about Netflix is just how much goes into building the world’s leading Internet TV network, and the technical innovation behind our storytelling. At the core of award winning content is our engineering team who imagines, creates, and delivers the technology that entertains the world.
As a recruiting team, we focus on finding great talent, anticipating business needs, and coaching our hiring partners to hire successfully. We don’t solely focus on metrics to determine a researcher’s success. Instead we also look at the qualitative impact in the form of coaching moments, successful long-term hires, and driving a forward-thinking streamlined recruiting strategy. We look for people who push the status quo, and enjoy spending their time finding smart and creative ways to source and attract talent. Our culture empowers people to think outside of the box, breaking the standard “recruiting process mold”. You will be empowered to be innovative when you think a process is inefficient and you’ll have peers who do the same.
In this role, you will lead a team of researchers who are responsible for identifying, engaging and attracting top engineering talent that is key to the growth, success, and innovation of Netflix. In order to do this successfully it will require a high degree of influencing, critical thinking and strong collaboration with your team, engineering leadership and your colleagues on the talent acquisition team.
In this role, you will:
· Hire and lead the industry’s best technical sourcers with compassion and with a global mindset
· Be a critical inclusion & diversity thought partner to your team and engineering leaders. Determine a plan for increasing representation within engineering
· Coach and advise your team as they partner with hiring managers and recruiters to develop strategies for attracting engineering talent
· Understand how to best use qualitative and quantitative data to influence decisions and continuously improve our overall effectiveness
· Help engineering scale sourcing and interviewing efforts to become more efficient while also preserving aspects of hiring that lead to strong candidate experience and high offer acceptance rates
· You have a minimum of 3 years leading sourcing teams with 5+ years experience in technical sourcing
· You have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process
· You have the ability to lead with empathy and compassion while setting a high bar for performance
· You are fluent with data and eager to get creative and curious about metrics that highlight opportunity
· You have sourced and led teams through change and scale
· Experience working with both centralized and decentralized sourcing models