Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 200+ million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
The S&O team are strategic partners to the business. As, part of Netflix’s Corporate Real Estate, Employee Health, Workplace, and Safety (CREWS) team, we plan, execute and implement real estate and spatial solutions to support the rapid growth and needs of Netflix as the business continues to evolve and expand globally. The team is spread across all regions to best support Workplace strategy and plan.
The S&O Planner/Strategist will report to the Los Angeles and LATAM S&O Manager and will support both strategic, day-to-day space planning and workplace occupancy for Netflix’s growing real estate portfolio. This role demands excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail. It also provides the opportunity to scale and shape Netflix’s workplace strategy and experience while working collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company.
· Build and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and cross functional partners to discuss current and future space requirements, gather relevant HC and planning data to keep ahead of key business updates, growth and expansion opportunities.
· Build and develop strong and close partnerships with the full CREWS team including Real Estate, Design & Construction, and local Workplace, N-Tech, Security, and beyond.
· Provide strategic interpretation, analysis, scenarios, and reporting of headcount and space planning data to provide recommendations and propose solutions for occupancy needs.
· Develop of space programs for future space requirements across multiple building locations and geographies.
· Provide strategic guidance and offer solutions in support of occupancy requirements for the Occupancy Planning team as it pertains to Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC) and local Workplace teams.
· Contributes to the implementation of space planning tools (CAFM/IWMS) that can be utilized across all areas of the organization, in close partnership with S&O’s Space Data team.
· 3-5+ min years of experience in similar design consultancy services, corporate interiors and/or workplace operations. Knowledge of the tech, entertainment industry preferred
· Expertise in user research, facilitation, design strategy, and space programming
· Comfortable driving decisions in a fast-paced, open, collaborative environment
· High degree of flexibility and the ability to communicate, collaborate, problem solve and multi-task independently. Ability to adapt to change when necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Planning, Design or other relevant field.
· Proficiency in Google Suite, ACAD, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign or Illustrator).
· Experience of computer-aided facility management systems.
· Ability to benchmark and analyse scalable metrics across the portfolio
· Support in the creation of presentations for highly visible projects for a wide range audience containing but not limited to block/stacking plans, workplace standards, agile work environments and complex project phasing.
· Keeps up to date with emerging trends and insights with regards to workplace strategy, design and best practices.
· Other duties may be assigned