NETFLIX IS SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED FILM SCREEN CREDITS COORDINATOR
Netflix Film Screen Credits is looking for a candidate who has 3+ years of professional experience preferably in a legal field, such as contract administration, Film/TV production, or post-production. A basic understanding of the various Guild and Union credit requirements is a big plus and the ability to read and understand contracts is also a great advantage. Most importantly we’re looking for a strong Netflix culture fit.
As a Film Screen Credits Team Member, your impact is far-reaching. From providing your expertise to assist internal cross-functional teams in a variety of credit matters to supporting the filmmakers as they work to implement their creative vision through credit sequences you are involved in the filmmaking process from start to finish.
· Coordinate with production, post-production, outside counsel, and various internal and external teams throughout the course of the film regarding all aspects of screen credits to ensure the credits are complete and accurate by the required deadlines.
· Review project-specific contracts to create screen credit obligations statements.
· Coordinate submission of WGA Notice of Tentative Writing Credits and manage subsequent credit determination/arbitrations.
· Coordinate any necessary waivers and obtain guild approvals of main and end titles.
· Educate and advise cross-functional partners on credits deal terms, precedents, best practices, and guild/union requirements/restrictions.
· Build and update forms and templates to improve the efficiency of the team.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
· Clear and concise communication - Are you the friend who coordinates and disseminates plans with the focus of an air traffic controller?
· Keen attention to detail and good judgment - You love to dig into the specifics of a project with the eagle eye of an auditor, but you know when to look at the big picture.
· Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment - Are you the type of person who needs someone to micromanage each part of your day and tasks? Need not apply.
· Flexible, innovative, and solution-driven attitude - Do you hate superfluous hierarchy and bureaucracy? Do you love to pitch in to brainstorm solutions when new challenges arise? Yes? Perfect.