We are seeking a Receptionist to join our growing Production Facilities Management and Operations team. This position will be housed in Brooklyn, New York. The position will be responsible for managing high-volume of requests from clients and productions and overseeing the daily office operations.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 200+ million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
· Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner
· Manage, track and direct incoming calls
· Manage lobby coffee/water services
· Maintain a safe and tidy reception area and all common lobby areas at all times
· Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a copy machine, and a computer
· Order, inventory and stock office supplies
· Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services and USPS mail.
· Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
· Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Orders all meals and snacks for Brooklyn Ops team
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Support Production onboarding as needed
· Responsible for creating and executing employee team building activities
· Reports to East Coast Manager
· Other tasks as assigned
· 3+ years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational and facilities management. Candidates will likely be in an Admin/Coordinator role level outside of Netflix.
· Team player with an ability to oversee projects in a fast-paced environment
· Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and respond accordingly
· A great communicator who can build strong working relationships with vendors, and internal and external partners
· Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
· Proficiency in Google Suite: Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel - AirTable a plus
· Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment and studios.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box