Do you live and breathe entertainment? Do you stay ahead of the curve and take in the latest TV shows and films across different platforms? Are you eager? Is there truly no task too big or too small? We may have just the opportunity for the right person to join our Benelux PR team, based in our EMEA Headquarter in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
It’s the chance to work with a team that is transforming television through quality series, films, shows and documentaries that launch worldwide, and an innovative platform that enables viewers to watch any time, on any device. With popular series and films such as Stranger Things, Lupin, Undercover, Dirty Lines or La Casa de Papel and many more, Netflix has grown to more than 220 million streaming members in 190 countries. With more incredible content on the way it’s a great time to join Netflix.
The Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the growing Benelux PR team.
Tasks are varied, extensive and timely. They will include but are not limited to:
· Working with coordinators across the PR function to put in place a set of best practices that enable us to move quicker, bigger and better;
· Assisting with talent travel and interview schedules - both booking travel and managing itineraries;
· Supporting junket, premiere and press day activations;
· Coordinating with outside agencies and vendors to track contracts and ensure timely payment;
· Assisting with meeting schedules and facilitation, including help putting together presentations and coordinating audiovisual needs;
· Tracking top press coverage on key titles;
· Updating & maintaining various lists, documents and charts on Google Drive;
· Liaising with local agencies to distribute said releases;
· Uploading documents, photos, video and other material to the Netflix Media Center as required;
· Keeping timelines of debuts and releases;
· Organizing & executing Media Center approvals;
· Creating usernames and managing user databases;
· Assigning screeners and managing press lists;
This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and who is able to exercise good judgment and initiative. Here at Netflix, we don't have rules and regulations. We hire adults who act responsibly on the resources and freedom they are given to do their work, and we expect high performance in return.
· The successful candidate for PR Coordinator - Benelux will have at least 3-4 years of entertainment experience either in a studio or agency setting
· Passionate about entertainment. A fan of television, film and pop culture.
· A great communicator - via email, by phone, in person-and simultaneously.
· Poised and mature, not scared to speak up or challenge.
· Scrappy, resourceful and relentless in trying to find a solution before escalating issues.
· Able to anticipate potential problems and knows when to ask for help.
· Aware that the world of publicity is not a 9-5 job.
· Organized, organized, organized -- i.e. there’s a label on your label maker.
· Meticulous about the details, every single one of them.
· Thorough, completes tasks and follows up.
· Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure.
· Able to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat.
· A proactive and positive thinker and a contributor to the team.
· Knows the Google Suite like the back of their hand.
· Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly-aligned team.
· Effective in dealing with global PR agencies, talent reps and internal executives.