It’s an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Consumer Products team aspires to connect members to our content, and each other, by bringing their favorite stories to real life. Our products and campaigns should entertain, delight and bring joy to our fans all over the world.
Due to the expansion of licensees and categories, we are in need of additional support with active and prospective partnerships for current and upcoming titles. We are looking for a Licensing Coordinator who will work across the entire slate of Netflix content to bring our content to life via compelling products. They will support two Managers who oversee the food and beverage, toys and collectibles, electronics and sporting goods categories, focusing on US and Canada regional opportunities. The individual would be a taskmaster extraordinaire who will assist in the day to day deliverables, working alongside internal as well as external partners. The successful candidate will be a dynamic professional who has an understanding of the outbound licensing workflow and can roll up their sleeves to knock out tasks in an orderly and swift pace.
· Help drive business by supporting Licensing Managers on tasks related to category management, facilitating information between external and internal stakeholders and maintaining communication of product and partner plans.
· Coordinate with internal teams to gather and distribute brand and marketing updates to share out with licensing partners.
· Maintain and update Title Strategies with category licensing plans and activity.
· Collaborate with licensing partners to obtain placement updates and distribute to internal business partners.
· Assist Licensing Managers with compiling licensing recaps following product launches.
· Draft and distribute meeting recaps to respective business partners.
· Prepare, distribute and track deal memos and final agreements to ensure deals are processed efficiently through all steps.
· Work with Licensing Managers to prepare onboarding for new licensees.
· Facilitate receipt of forecasts and send royalty payment reminders as needed.
· Partner with creative teams to keep product development on track to attain commercial objectives.
What we need from you:
· Demonstrated 2+ years of experience in, preferably outbound, licensing function.
· Understanding of category manufacturing and sales cycle for toys and/or food and beverage is preferred.
· Experience working with reputable entertainment and/or lifestyle brands.
· Self-starter, motivated, proactive and flexible
· Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Possess attention to details with superb organizational skills.
· Multi-tasker extraordinaire with ability to prioritize.
· Excellent communicator Alignment with our company culture and values.