The global footprint of Productions is rapidly increasing as Netflix Studios continues to produce high-quality original content around the world. Do you have passion for logistics, and are you curious to learn creative ways to execute projects beyond standard, commercial shipping practices?
Our team in Los Angeles is growing this year, and we are in search of self-starting, customer service-driven individuals to help our team manage the complex movement of goods for both Productions and the internal Netflix teams that support Productions. We have several roles available with varying levels of responsibility/seniority, and encourage you to apply to this job posting so we can match you with the appropriate role.
On this team, you will have opportunities to:
· Provide end-to-end support for local, domestic, and even international shipments
· Perform detailed inventory of goods for outbound shipments and reconcile items against user requests
· Ensure goods are packaged securely for safe transit and labeled according to applicable regulations
· Data entry, scanning, organizing physical and digital shipping documents, and other ad-hoc administrative tasks
· Provide quotes, status updates, and excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Corporate Logistics, N-Tech (our IT team), VFX, Post Production, Marketing/PR, Trade Compliance, Finance Operations, Assets & Archives, etc. on shipping projects
On this team, we’re looking for experience in the following areas:
· At least 3 years of experience in logistics industry (supply chain, warehouse, shipping & receiving)
· Domestic air freight, small parcel, LTL/FTL shipping experience is required, including knowledge of transportation documents such as Packing Lists, BOLs, AWBs, etc.
· Customer service or retail experience preferred
· Able to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines
· Eager to learn and apply continuous improvement to both new and pre-existing workflows
· Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
· The ideal candidate is able to distill complex details into informative, succinct updates to share with coordinators, managers, and executives
· International shipping and/or entertainment-related shipping experience a plus