The Netflix People Technology Team manages and delivers applications for the constantly evolving needs of our HR organization. As Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Our team is seeking an outgoing, curious Integration Architect to work in a rapid development environment with multiple internal customers throughout the business.
This position will reside in the company’s Amsterdam based office and will report to the Manager, People Technology. The ideal candidate for this role is someone that has an understanding of HR technology tools and expertise in enterprise application integrations. An ability to think critically and outside the box is a must. The opportunity to participate in requirements definition, development, training and implementation offers tremendous job satisfaction for a highly motivated problem solver.
Visit our culture page and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
· Design and develop integrations both with internal tools and external partners.
· Effectively communicate, partner with and execute cross-functional projects
· Support, troubleshoot and maintain applications and integrations
· You'll develop a deep understanding of the business area and systems to guide you in designing effective solutions
· 3+ years of experience in developing enterprise application integrations.
· Experience with middleware tools such as Workday Studio, Mulesoft or similar.
· Experience of XML transformation with XSLT
· Experience working with various document transfer formats such as EDI and ISO