Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 151 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. We are seeking a Financial Analyst to work in our Residuals Department. In this role, your key responsibilities will be interpreting and analyzing legal and financial source documents to determine residual obligations in accordance with various guilds, unions and production service agreements. Additionally, you will calculate, prepare and process residuals in an effective, efficient and timely manner. Lastly, you will estimate and assist in accruing residual obligations. Visit our [culture memo](https://jobs.netflix.com/culture) and [long-term view](https://www.netflixinvestor.com/ir-overview/long-term-view/default.aspx) to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
· Forecast, set-up, pay and report residual liabilities.
· Liaise with Production Accountants to gather required information for residual payment setups.
· Transfer relevant setup data to the third party payment processor.
· Analyze and interpret production and distribution contracts for residual liability.
· Participate in the testing and implementation process of new systems related to process improvements, efficiency, and standardization.
· Collect vendor setup information for Contingent Compensation.