The EMEA Talent Acquisition team is looking for a binge-watching, pop-culture fan to focus on hiring executive, administrative, creative and department assistants across our Content, Marketing, Corporate Functions, and Product teams in the EMEA region. We are looking for someone who is exhilarated by the challenges of sourcing, engaging and hiring the world’s best assistants to support our evolving business needs across the organization. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of teams and functions - helping shape the way in which we grow and recruiting for the future executives of Netflix.
We are looking for a senior recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience, who truly believes in Talent Acquisition as a key business driver. We don’t judge success by recruiting metrics or KPI’s, rather by the relationships you build and how you influence your business partners. We need someone with experience in an international, highly cross-functional organization who has strong business acumen. Curiosity around Netflix’s business and big picture thinking is crucial to being successful on the team. Our business is changing and evolving at a rapid pace, so comfort with ambiguity and change is a must. Finally, we’re looking for in-depth understanding and background in hiring high top notch candidates within a variety of industries and sectors. Additional language skills (such as fluency in Arabic, French, German or Italian) a huge plus!
What you’ll do:
· Own and drive the hiring strategy for several organizations across a variety of market specific teams based across our regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, Berlin and Madrid.
· Source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for a broad range of roles
· Embed yourself in our EMEA business, building meaningful and candid relationships with your key stakeholders
· Use your talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
· Proactively network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities from niche talent pools for short and/or long term opportunities
· Be an advocate for continually raising the bar, and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture
· Exhibit strong point of view in evaluating candidate skill set and background
· Feel comfortable diving into high-volume projects and be prepared to shift and embrace change; being agile is a must
· Embody Netflix’s culture and values - holding self and others accountable to being humble, innovative, transparent, communicative and collaborative