Do you like creative experimentation and risk taking? Challenging the creative status quo? Are you a strong communicator who brings together multiple teams while streamlining workflows to support groundbreaking work?
At Netflix’s Creative Labs, we are creative directors, creative strategists, creative producers, data lovers, envelope pushers, and artists who partner with different teams and organizations across the company to reimagine promotional creative at Netflix, through rigorous off-service and on-service testing and experimentation. We perform A/B testing, lead creative workshops and brainstorms, ask questions and engage in research and analysis in order to answer them. We also develop creative algorithms and internal tools to optimize the creative process, freeing up strategic creative time for experimentation.
We are looking for an experienced, driven, strategic Creative Producer with deep integrated creative production and project management background to lead and produce Creative Labs projects and creative work. This opportunity combines collaborating on creative strategy, project management, and large-scale team coordination in a fully autonomous environment. You will be part of a growing team that’s rethinking and exploring promotional creative and advertising for Netflix. The role will report to the Labs Production Manager within the Creative Labs Team.
Please include a link to your portfolio or selection of work within your resume or LinkedIn profile, if available.
Qualified candidates will be able to wear many hats, including that of project manager, project leader, resource manager, and creative collaborator.
In this role you will...
· Exhibit strong leadership, emotional intelligence, and business acumen in order to bring multiple departments together to accomplish a complex objective
· Bridge the gap between business and creative -- acting as the “translator” between marketers and creatives, business objectives and creative output
· Craft and maintain project relevant documentation: proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets and cross-functional creative socialization
· Manage and oversee project meetings and timelines (i.e. production kick-off, weekly creative tactical, key creative reviews and milestones) related to the development of creative
· Provide creative production oversight of asset quality and standards with cross functional partners for all stages of technical builds, including editorial/functional quality assurance, delivery for localization
· Oversee sourcing and screening of new freelance/vendor/contract talent by and with our internal Creative Planning team
· Collaborate with the Creative Planning team to measure and track vendor/contractor performance
· Manage and onboard creative freelancers, vendors, agencies, and contractors
· Consistently connect the dots between people, teams, strategies, and initiatives
· You are a creative self-starter and problem solver who has the ability to spearhead, lead, and manage a creative project from completion to end. You are always a few steps ahead.
· You have deep creative production experience (studio, agency, freelance, or in-house)
· You have excellent communication (written, verbal skills) and are able to present ideas thoughtfully and articulately, whether to a room of business marketers or a room of designers
· You have an eye for creative quality (especially as it pertains to resourcing), have expert understanding of the creative process, and support exploration of high creative standards
· You have deep experience with production/post-production workflows across various creative disciplines, including motion design/animation, graphic design, audio, and video editing
· You have the ability to enable creatives and creative talent, with simultaneous ability to strategically optimize and scale
· You are endlessly, creatively curious and are constantly asking the right questions...You know quickly what you don’t know and seek to understand
· Familiarity and experience communicating between creative and engineering teams (Asset Lab)
· Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever changing landscape
· Must be able to easily adapt to/work with different working styles
· Familiarity with tools such as Monday.com , AirTable, Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and frame.io
· Passion for content, art, new media and/or entertainment
· Willingness to travel
· Strong network of freelance creative talent a plus
· Experience with A/B testing