Asset Lab within Creative Labs experiments with compelling artwork, video, and audio for our global platform. We’re looking for a Creative Producer to join the Asset Lab team, to coordinate the development of creative algorithms and tooling. This opportunity combines collaborating on creative workflows, project management, and large-scale team coordination in a fully autonomous environment. This role is an integral part of defining how our creative teams make artwork and video to represent titles globally on our service. The Creative Producer is responsible for end-to-end project management and bridging communication between Asset Lab, internal creative teams, and engineering.
Qualified candidates are curious, intelligent, and empathetic. You’re a skilled communicator who both welcomes and can provide honest, candid feedback. The ideal candidate excels at building and maintaining strong cross-functional relationships and must be passionate about innovation at the intersection of content and data, and using data to drive and define creative excellence.
Please include a link to your portfolio, reel, or selection of work within your resume or LinkedIn profile, if available.
· Work with tooling partners to innovate toolsets and streamline post-production workflows.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with various other internal organizations to address needs of multiple teams and use-cases
· Interested in external emerging technology regarding creative tools and their ability to streamline and expand creative execution
· Familiarity with tools such as Monday.com , AirTable, Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite
· Coordinate creative resourcing efforts on a per-project-basis
· Source and screen candidates for team growth, with an aptitude to assess multi-disciplinary backgrounds and skill sets.
· Collaborate with the Creative Planning team to measure and track vendor/contractor performance
· Experience managing and onboarding freelancers, vendors, agencies, and contractors
· Crafting and maintenance of project relevant documentation: proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets and cross-functional creative socialization
· Oversee tracking of engineering timelines and user feedback.
· Ability to self-manage, budget, and organize workloads around tight deadlines
· Understand, advocate for, and embody the company’s values and team goals
· Management and oversight of project meetings
· Strong leadership cross-functionally to bring multiple departments together to accomplish a complex objective
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
· Strong oral and written communication and collaboration skills