Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix is seeking a Creative Assistant to provide support for our newly-formed original content team in Toronto. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
· Maintain calendars for 2-3 executives including booking and confirming meetings
· Schedule meetings & calls, internally & externally
· Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing creative materials, reading and performing evaluation of incoming submissions as well
· Maintain internal systems to track projects and their statuses throughout the development and production process
· Take notes in meetings and circulate pertinent information to the greater team
· Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other related administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital and physical filing, etc...)
· Heavy communication internally and externally
· Create presentations and documents using PowerPoint and Google Workplace
· Assist with team projects and events as needed
· Manage incoming submissions of pitch materials, scripts, etc.
· Capture, draft and edit creative notes
· BA/BS Degree2+ years as an assistant in a corporate environment
· Studio/entertainment industry experience
· Has experience planning team and company events
· Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
· Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
· Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
· Strong writing skills and the ability to multitask
· A high level of French language proficiency is strongly preferred
· Proficiency with Google Workspace is a plus