Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 209 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
Do you enjoy juggling multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail? We are seeking a Production Tax Coordinator, reporting to the VP, Production Tax, to support the day-to-day operations of and provide administrative support to Netflix’s world class production tax team. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
· Assist the Production Tax team in securing production incentives (both domestic and international), including providing support throughout the application, audit, and monetization phases
· Coordinate application packages for production incentives, including obtaining signatures and compiling documentation in specifically requested format
· Facilitate gathering and organizing large batches of documentation as requested by audit inquiries
· Update and manage internal databases/trackers to monitor status of applications and compliance
· Liaise with film commissions and outside service providers to calendar meetings, schedule events, and coordinate travel for the team
· Provide general administrative support to the Production Tax team as well as direct administrative support to the VP, Production Tax.
· 2-3 years administrative experience in either tax, finance or an accounting environment preferred but not required
· Experience in tax and incentive matters related to film/TV production a plus but not required
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to coordinate with global production teams and successfully operate within a multicultural international environment
· Tech-savvy individual with knowledge of the Google suite of applications (Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, and Calendar) preferred, and a sense of how cloud-based document/database systems are used in a modern business environment
· Ability to work effectively, collaboratively, and cross-functionally a must. You are the very definition of a team player
· Ideal candidate will think practically and be solution-oriented with a demonstrated ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information