Netflix Studios is seeking a Physical Asset Coordinator to support Netflix Original Series & Films as part of the Studio Production Operations, Physical Asset & Archives team. The Physical Asset & Archive teams manage the tracking of 3D objects through their production life-cycle; from time of purchase at a project level to its final use phase. Physical assets are used for a variety of Studio needs including Marketing and PR use, reuse within the Netflix ecosystem or archival preservation.
The Coordinator role will support the project Specialist along with the day- to-day needs of their assigned projects as well as organize and relay information as it relates to the greater team operation. The role will work closely with Producers and crew, software vendors and the Studio Transportation & Logistics teams as well as many, global Netflix teams to track and manage physical assets for Production, Marketing, Publicity, Archival and other Studio needs and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
A successful candidate will be a passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinker who is able to juggle, pivot and prioritize multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive, positive thinker, and has the ability to communicate and organize complex information from multiple sources.
· Support Physical Asset Specialist during prep, production, wrap, Launch and final strike phases of projects.
· Coordinate crew on-boarding to Asset Tracking and Continuity Tracking applications, schedule meetings and trainings, help crew with day-to-day support as needed
· Audit Asset Hub and ensure project deliverables are tracked during production and wrap
· Coordinate shipment, movement & documentation of assets during Post Production, Launch and Awards periods
· Support show strikes, disposals and liquidations as needed
· Coordinate with vendors & crew for liquidations and disposal of assets
· Coordinate with Logistics & Warehouse teams as needed
· Update and create project & department documents and software applications as needed
· 3 + years relevant studio experience or production office/ on-set experience in feature film or television production
· Proficiency with Sync On Set and Asset Hub. Familiarity w/ Airtable, SLack and FileMaker Pro and other applications beneficial but not required
· Ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced collaborative environment
· Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current process and contribute to new workflows
· Strong written & verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, & Mail); ability to learn new software and technologies
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience