Our global Legal Team overseeing Corporate Entertainment & Finance matters seeks a Coordinator to manage the team’s contract administration needs. The successful candidate will have experience supporting business & legal affairs in the film and television industry. They will be comfortable drafting forms and schedules while ensuring contracts are fully executed and internal databases and files are accurate and up to date. The successful candidate must also have the ability to operate independently yet reliably in a fast-paced environment where they will need to manage and prioritize a dynamic workload with good judgment. Strong interpersonal skills are required as the role will liaise with cross-functional teams across Netflix as well as with outside parties.
· Assist with intercompany agreements by obtaining signatures, fulfilling tax and signature requirements globally, managing and updating project tracking tools, and organizing and maintaining completed agreements.
· Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties in the collection and execution of documents.
· Maintain data integrity of all information pertaining to intercompany agreements and certain intellectual property rights across internal databases.
· Draft forms and schedules for certain intercompany agreements across all content verticals (e.g., production services agreements, music schedules, and master assignment schedules).
· Coordinating with the legal teams on workflows, and answering questions on entity selection.
· Identifying and making updates to presentations and form files so information is readily accessible and accurate
· Exemplify the core Netflix Values.
· At least 3+ years of business and legal affairs experience in the film or television industry.
· Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
· Self starter with ability to think practically and be solution-oriented.
· Collaborative colleague who is also comfortable working with minimal oversight on certain projects and can make decisions independently.
· High level of organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and time-manage across multiple deadlines.
· Ability to pivot quickly and fluidly.
· Strong analytical capabilities and judgment;
· Flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned; and
· Willingness to handle matters outside area of expertise.