We are looking for an experienced and passionate Campaign Operations Manager to join our UCAN Awards Creative Marketing Production team, based in Los Angeles, California. Creative Marketing Production is a center-of-excellence for creative operations and marketing production, working closely with Marketing, Communications, & Product groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 208+ million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that’s focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to grow our slate of local and global content.
Reporting to the Manager of Awards Operations - Marketing Programs, in this role you will be a key cross-functional partner, responsible for managing the end-to-end production process & project management for 360 Awards Marketing Campaigns across Films & Series. Your success will come from active collaboration with your UCAN Awards Campaign Operations partner, UCAN and International based Awards marketing and publicity teams as well as the functional teams across AV, Print and Digital Production.
The ideal candidate is an expert in effective campaign management with the ability to handle multiple projects across multiple titles and campaigns at one time. You are solutions oriented and excel at identifying and reacting seamlessly to necessary pivots throughout the Awards season. You are an awards enthusiast with experience managing production on 360 awards-campaigns, from strategy development, to tactical execution and delivery (across AV, Digital, Print and OOH Formats).
· Act as a central cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams, with a focus on managing production workflows, timelines, project deliverables, resources and asset requests
· Oversee project management across specific campaigns to ensure that we eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks, communicate and enable pivots as needed, and produce high-quality creative that aligns with the Awards strategy
· Collaborate in a cross-functional capacity with a team of exceptional operational producers responsible for managing finishing and trafficking of Awards marketing materials.
· Define due dates and backout timings for asset debuts, ensuring all campaign beats are realistic and feasible
· Anticipate pivots and plan accordingly for quick campaign beats throughout the Awards season
· Identify operational solutions that will drive scale and improve quality
· Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues
· Provide ongoing solutions and/or enhancements to current systems to improve communications and efficiencies between key stakeholders
· Shepherd campaign scope, budget, and overall resources
· Use metrics and data to inform production best practices, identify potential bottlenecks and eliminate inefficiencies throughout our operational pipelines
Experience & Skills
· 8+ years of experience at an entertainment marketing department, network/studio marketing team, or entertainment creative agency working on awards, films, or series campaigns (in strategy, Print, Digital, Social and AV creative)
· A minimum of 3 years of experience working on 360 awards marketing campaigns
· Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel
· Strong communication skills
· Expert knowledge of marketing campaigns and deep understanding of the creative and production process for video (trailers, tv spots, social creative, etc), print/OOH and digital materials
· Fluent in Print, Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and trafficking
· Knowledgeable of the ever-evolving Awards landscape
· Strategic thought partner and strong team player. With an ability to think strategically and creatively and advocate for both creative and production
· Experience working on Global title launch campaigns is a plus
· You are an awards enthusiast and expert with a deep understanding of the Awards season, Ceremonies & voting bodies across both films and series
· You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do, can work independently, and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge
· You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
· You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
Netflix offers an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, stock options, 401K (with match), comprehensive benefits and relocation.