Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking a CAFM/CAD specialist, reporting to the CAD Manager to support the day-to-day operations of the CAFM/CAD team which directly supports the Space & Occupancy team. This role holds responsibility to ensure all current drawings, systems and space data are maintained. Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with construction and furniture terminology required. Expertise in CAFM and the methodologies and calculations used to generate and analyze allocation models is critical. This role needs to be based in Los Gatos, CA.
This role requires this individual to bring proven expert technical skills, customer service, business skills as well as knowledge around developing and implementing best practices and innovation to the team.
· Maintain all spatial data in-and-out in the CAFM system.
· Maintain accurate GSF/RSF/USF in the CAFM system per established standard.
· Perform regular audits for spatial data per business needs.
· Develop guidelines and procedures to ensure smooth transition of building and spatial data file from concept and architectural plans through ongoing updates (i.e. Operational/Day 2 Projects, MAC updates to space, etc).
· Provide training regularly to the end users of the CAFM system.
· 2-3 years of CAFM experience (Serraview preferred)
· 2-3 years of CAFM Technical and Project-Related experience in a Corporate Real Estate environment. Strong understanding of occupancy planning, architectural design, and CAFM system.
· Understands standards and guidelines for programming codes, procedures, documentation, project systems organization, and introducing new technology.
· Contribute to all system integration efforts to further enhance the availability and quality of spatial data.
· Strong understanding of occupancy planning and architectural design.
· Excellent GSuite skills, particularly GSheets or Microsoft EXCEL.
· Deep knowledge of BOMA standards.
· Experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously and remotely.
· Proficient in AutoCAD and Excel.
· Consulting/vendor experience is a bonus
· Knowledge of programming languages: Python or SQL