There’s no better time to become a part of Netflix. We continue to revolutionize the way content is created and delivered to millions of users all across the globe while always striving to maintain a world-class user-experience.
The Product Creative Studio is looking for a driven, innovative and experienced Creative Manager to lead our stellar team of AV specialists. Netflix is changing the way people discover new stories and this role will play an integral part of making that happen.
As a Creative Manager you will lead the team responsible for the delivery of all promotional content for the member experience. This includes primarily AV (trailers, BTS, etc) but could include key art and any other visual promotional material. This content will be seen by millions of members in 190 countries. You will provide guidance, direction and a vision for the vertical to ensure we are telling the stories of the catalog in the most authentic way. You will find ways to make Netflix titles sing as well as improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the team. You will be looked upon to provide timelines, priority and overall creative direction for the vertical.
You will build strong relationships with our key business partners including Product Creative Studio Strategists, Marketing, Content Acquisition, Product Management and Product Design. Your guidance and leadership will set expectations cross-functionally to ensure all stakeholders are informed on production timelines and/or delays. You will communicate often. You will be innovative. You will be challenged. If you’re up for it, we want you.
· Uplevel creative workflow and output anywhere possible
· Development of internal team and contract/freelance pool
· Provide guidance and direction to allow team to make decisions based on context, culture and collaboration
· Inspire the team to achieve their potential and seek constant growth and development through providing a clear vision and goals while providing actionable feedback
· Be responsible for all team deliverables
· Establish quality, priority, workflow and timelines for an entertainment based promotional team.
· Work closely with cross-functional partners including Content Acquisition, Marketing, Producers, Product Design and Engineering while maintaining service level agreements.
· Provide insight and improvements to tools and workflows to increase team effectiveness and efficiency.
· 6+ years of high volume, high quality video experience within a digital, creative environment preferably in the Entertainment space
· 3+ years of leading and growing a creative production team
· Proven ability to scale high quality creative
· Experience using a Digital Asset Management system to gather, track and deliver assets
· Expert in all aspects of developing user centric creative in a digital space driven by data
· Ability to organize and manage around tight deadlines
· Must have cross-functional experience and strong communication skills
· Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
· Have experience in Docs, Stand-Up & Unscripted and Animation (Adult and Kids)