Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
This Production Finance Associate position will be based in our Hollywood office and will partner with the Netflix Production Finance scripted comedy team on managing our self produced and partner produced slate.
· Work closely and collaboratively with numerous other Netflix teams including content planning, production, business affairs, post production, creative, tax and content accounting.
· Collaboration with Production Accountants and production services companies and Producers
· Process show fundings and talent payments in accordance with deals and schedules
· Track show fundings and schedules and update cash forecasts accordingly
· Track budget drafts and notes
· Ensure production cost reports are submitted timely
· Onboard and offboard Production Accountants and production services company accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
· Update show related information in Netflix systems
· Assist with auditing select production accounts payable, journal entry, and payroll records
· Ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
· Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
· Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
· Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
· Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong excel or google sheets skills
· An Assistant Production Accounting background is ideal
· A degree in accounting or finance is preferred