Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
This Production Finance Associate position will be based in our Hollywood office and will partner with the Netflix Production Finance Indie Features team on managing our self-produced and partner-produced Indie Features slate.
· Work closely and collaboratively with numerous Netflix teams, including: production, business affairs, post production, VFX, creative, tax and content accounting.
· Collaboration with production accounting teams and prep/wrap department
· Track and process show fundings and update cash forecasts accordingly
· Onboard and offboard production accounting teams to Netflix systems
· Process various development invoices and oversee process of booking costs to shows
· Update show related information in Netflix systems
· Ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
· Freelance Feature Film experience as a 2nd Assistant accountant or a similar level of experience on the corporate/studio side of feature production finance is required
· Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
· Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
· Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
· Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills