As Netflix continues to produce amazing content all over the world, we are also focused on creating the best services, facilities, and experiences for our filmmakers. The Studio is building in-house Post Production Services for the exclusive use of our shows. The Post Production Services team is charged with the strategy, implementation, and operational management of our purpose-built facilities and vendor partnerships, providing bleeding-edge technology, workflows, and services to our filmmakers.
You are self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail. You have and display good judgment and significant initiative in engaging with internal and external parties. You help in creating a productive environment for the rest of the team and play a significant role in contributing to a collaborative and open work experience. You help keep our diverse team on schedule and unified.
Your responsibilities are to:
· Maintaining calendars for a team of engineering managers including booking and confirming meetings.
· Scheduling meetings, internally and externally.
· Tracking projects and their status.
· Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team.
· Coordinating travel arrangements and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital and physical filing, etc...).
· Navigating a heavy volume of internal and external communications.
· Creating presentations and documents using Google Workspace.
· Assisting with team projects and events as needed.
· Coordinating team events.
· 1+ Years as an assistant, production assistant, coordinator.
· Studio/Entertainment/Production and/or Technology Experience.
· Understanding of production and post-production process.
· Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
· Strong collaboration and communication skills.
· Naturally well organized with a knack for finding inefficiencies and a strong will to fix them.
· Ability to adapt to new and unanticipated challenges that may arise as strategy evolves.
· Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace.