Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. With our increasing slate of original features and series, it’s a great time to join Netflix. Visit our culture memo to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
We are seeking an experienced administrative assistant to support multiple Workplace Executives in the UCAN offices. This role would be based out of our Los Angeles office.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and who takes significant initiative.
This is a fast-paced position supporting on-the-go executives who value thoroughness, agility, and a can-do attitude as well as someone who is passionate about being great at their job!
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Maintaining high volume, complex calendars for a growing team of professionals, including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties across multiple time zones
· Team event planning and facilitation including offsites and training sessions
· Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
· Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team
· Heavy on communication internally and externally - drive sharing and adoption of best practices.
· Creating presentations, newsletters, and other documents using Google slides and Google docs.
· Organize team offsites and events.
· Managing general administrative duties, including processing expense reports for UCAN Workplace Directors and UCAN Workplace team.
· 5+ Years as an executive assistant supporting multiple executives
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
· Team-player and proactive and proficient problem-solver
· Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
· Proficiency in Google and MS Office, including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Meet, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
· Experience with Workday (nice to have)
· Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
· Have a broad understanding across all areas of workplace, experience, technical, operations, Facilities, and processes