Netflix’s business in EMEA is growing rapidly, and our teams are expanding across Europe including Italy, with an office to be opened in Q3 2021. With that, we’re seeking a Rome based Administrative Assistant to support our team of directors in Public Policy, PR and BALA. On the basis of specific needs, support can also be extended to the respective teams. Other functions of the Rome office (Content, Marketing) have hired exec/admin assistants or are planning for such hires, with no room however to cover other functions.
The successful candidate will be proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times. Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement. This is a team that is often spread across several countries and time zones, so a high level of organization is a must.
Interest and curiosity in the entertainment industry and cross-functional organization is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities (But not limited to:)
· Maintain calendars for executives including booking and confirming cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
· Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
· Heavy communication internally and externally
· Build a roster of contact information for key Netflix partners and maintain a timely stream of communication regarding sensitive information and developments.
· Support the team across different logistic and organisational challenges when needed
· Support the broader Italy team by updating internal dashboards and documents
· Manage contracts & vendors
· Manage various internal events/off-sites
· Schedule meetings, internally and externally
· Attend key meetings from time to time, compile meeting notes and track participant actions
· Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material
· Extensive experience as an executive or management assistant
· Aspiration to excellence and to be creative in helping the team beyond core tasks
· Preferable to have experience in policy or legal
· Interest and prior experience in the entertainment business is highly preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English. Another EU language is preferred but not required.
· Ability to adapt work approach across diverse cultures and time zones
· Team-player and ally who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
· Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
· Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to switch easily between tasks
· Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps would be preferred