Netflix is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support to multiple executives within the Intellectual Property legal team. This is a unique opportunity as part of a rapidly growing, global team. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
· Supporting three executives and their respective teams based in Los Angeles who work closely with productions, outside vendors and internal studio teams along with ;
· Ability to work in tandem with existing Administrative Assistant;
· Maintaining a high volume, complex calendar, including scheduling of meetings, internally and externally, with multiple parties across multiple time zones;
· Coordinating car service and travel arrangements (domestic and international);
· Processing travel and expense reports;
· Assistance with event planning;
· Managing a heavy volume of communication and administrative paperwork internally and externally;
· Assistance with onboarding of new hires; and
· Special projects as dictated by the needs of a growing team.