Netflix is constantly innovating on how to best provide people around the world with stories they will love: movies and TV shows that are diverse across cultures, creators, genres, and formats. This is an exhilarating challenge as we seek to bring joy to over 200 million households across 190 countries.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support to Directors in Data Science and Engineering. This is a demanding role supporting a high-impact team that needs someone who is highly proactive and self-motivated, flexible, and solution-oriented while demonstrating good judgment and curiosity. The ideal candidate must maintain a strong emphasis on organization, and an unwavering attention to detail while balancing fluctuating and competing priorities.
You will have the opportunity to have meaningful impact, grow your skills, and have fun in this challenging and exciting role!
· Heavy calendar management
· Event planning (e.g. offsites, workshops, conferences, internal team events, etc.)
· Travel arrangements
· Ad hoc project management
· Other support duties as required
· 3-5 years experience providing administrative support and calendar management for multiple executives simultaneously
· Absolute proficiency with Google Workplace (formerly G Suite) in a business setting (not just personal use)
· Ability to prioritize and multitask a high volume of tasks, problem solve and offer creative solutions Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills with ability to see the big picture
· Must demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and ownership to drive tasks and projects from start to finish
· Approaches their role with flexibility, maturity, and common sense – must be discreet and able to maintain confidential information
· Team-player who maintains a positive and calm demeanor under pressure
· Ability to work comfortably with people at all levels of the organization
· Belief that no contribution to the team is too big or too small
Netflix's culture is an integral part of what makes us successful, and we approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that bringing together different perspectives and backgrounds helps build stronger teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.