At Nestlé Waters , we are passionately committed to enhancing people’s quality of life by leading Healthy Hydration through our passion for water. We are also proud to produce some of the UK’s best loved brands including Buxton® , Nestlé Pure Life® , San Pellegrino® , Acqua Panna® , and Perrier® .
We now have a fantastic opportunity for talented and driven individuals to join our Nestlé Waters business within our Buxton factory warehouse as Warehouse Operator, reporting to Warehouse Shift Manager.
What can you expect?
Reporting to the Shift Manager, your main responsibility will be to work as a member of the team and safely operate warehouse Material Handling Equipment and related systems, achieve performance targets of clearing production lines of finished goods, assembling and loading customer orders, deliver packaging materials to production lines and carry out other tasks to ensure safe, reliable and efficient logistics operation.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
· Proactively promoting positive behaviours around individual safety and safety of others
· Ensuring production lines are supported by the warehouse through timely, constant and consistent use of system-driven put away
· Performing pallet retrieval from storage racking for loading into marshalling location using correctly the warehouse management system.
· Loading/unloading trailers of finished goods and packaging material
· Preparing and delivering packaging materials to production lines
· Performing housekeeping and recycling activities
· Role modelling the standards required to perform warehouse activities correctly
Who we are looking for?
The successful candidates will be thorough, professional and care about the safety of themselves and others. They will demonstrate initiative with drive for continuous improvement and passion for safe and efficient warehouse operation.
· Have the ability to operate all required MHE (mainly counter balance and reach truck fork lifts), additional training will be provided
· Demonstrate the ability to use warehouse RF scanner (Radio Frequency scanner) and follow warehouse management system to perform transfers of pallets on the scanner between locations.
· Show willingness to learn new skills.
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is 30th September 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
To find out more about Nestlé Waters please visit: www.nestle-waters.com
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Numéro 1 mondial de l'agro-alimentaire. Nestlé est l'entreprise leader en Nutrition et Bien-être, reconnue comme la référence dans son secteur. Nestlé est présent dans 130 pays. En France, avec 3 sièges sociaux, 30 sites industriels et 5 centres de recherche, Nestlé est implanté dans de nombreuses régions .