Nestlé UK & Ireland
Up to £42k + Benefits (inclusive of Shift Premium)
Work Pattern: 4 on 4 off (2 days & 2 nights) 12 hour shifts
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Shift Engineer, to join our team based at our Purina factory in Sudbury, Suffolk.
At Nestlé PURINA Pet Care, we're passionately committed to helping pets enjoy happier, healthier and longer lives because we're pet owners too. As a world leading company in pet care and nutrition, Nestlé PURINA has been helping pet's live healthy, happy lives for over 85 years. We are proud to produce some of the UK's best loved brands including BAKERS®, GO-CAT®, WINALOT®, FELIX®, and BONIO, trusted and bought by millions of pet owners.
What you can expect?
The Shift Engineer will be responsible for technical performance and focussed line improvement.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Cover Breakdowns and participate in line improvements across the manufacturing facility.
· Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practice standards in respect of plant, tools and environment.
· Support and challenge your colleagues to maintain all company standards.
· Ensure compliance with the Nestlé quality policy particularly engineering change management and line release.
· Recording of breakdowns, root cause analysis and taking ownership of follow up actions.
Who are we looking for?
The person that is successful in this role will be driven to drive improvement across production. This opportunity provides to develop individually and as part of a highly skilled team as well as giving someone the opportunity to make a real impact.
Other attributes would include:
· Strong work ethic and an inquisitive nature.
· Ability to influence by having strong inter person skills.
· Ability to communicate across all levels and work on own initiative.
· Manage and prioritise workload in a fast paced environment.
· Strong understanding of problem solving methodology.
· Qualified to NVQ level 3/City & Guilds with Electrical/Mechanical Bias or equivalent.
· PLC's, Allen Bradley desirable.
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is 15th August 2018 . We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
To find out more about PURINA please visit: www.purina.co.uk
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.